The National Shrine of Saint Frances Xavier Cabrini is a Catholic Shrine dedicated to the first American Citizen Saint and Universal Patron Saint of Immigrants. The Shrine is a place of prayer, worship, and devotion; pilgrimage, evangelization, and reconciliation. Read More...
Spiritual Center & Architectural Masterpiece in the Heart of Lincoln Park
Historically, this site was home to Saint Frances Xavier Cabrini, a missionary woman religious who helped shape America's social and health care system in the early twentieth century.
Spiritually, it is the only National Shrine dedicated to the first American Citizen Saint and the Patron of Immigrants and Heath Care Workers in the Catholic Church.
Architecturally, the Shrine's Chapel is the masterpiece of world-renowned architect, Leonard Gliatto, who felt that this was his crowning achievement in America.
Mother Cabrini History in Chicago
All Souls Day, November 2nd
All Souls Day is the perfect time for us to come together and humbly ask God to embrace the souls of those who have gone before us in faith. Share the names of your loved ones to be placed on our "All Souls Day Memorial Table" and to be remembered in prayer.
Click here for more information.
THANK YOU 2020 VIRTUAL BENEFIT SPONSORS
PRIVATE PRAYER: Wednesday - 11am - 2pm
RESERVATIONS ARE REQUIRED!
CLICK HERE TO MAKE A RESERVATION FOR PRIVATE PRAYER
MASS: SATURDAY - 4:00 P.M.
SUNDAY 10:00 A.M.
RESERVATIONS ARE REQUIRED!
CLICK HERE TO MAKE A RESERVATION FOR MASS
Chicago Department of Public Health Commissioner Dr. Allison Arwady said travelers entering or returning to Chicago from "states experiencing a surge in new COVID-19 cases" will need to quarantine "for a 14-day period from the time of last contact within the identified state."
States included in the order are: Alabama, Arkansas, Arizona, California, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Iowa, Kansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, North Dakota, North Carolina, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah and Wisconsin.
Please do not make a reservation for prayer service or mass at the Shrine if you are entering or returning to Chicago from any of the states listed above prior to 14 days from your last contact.
Readings for the week of October 18, 2020
- Sunday: Is 45:1, 4-6 / Ps 96:1, 3, 4-5, 7-8, 9-10 [7b] / 1 Thes 1:1-5b / Mt 22:15-21
- Monday: Eph 2:1-10 / Ps 100:1b-2, 3, 4ab, 4c-5 [3b] / Lk 12:13-21
- Tuesday: Eph 2:12-22 / Ps 85:9ab-10, 11-12, 13-14 [cf. 9] / Lk 12:35-38
- Wednesday: Eph 3:2-12 / Is 12:2-3, 4bcd, 5-6 [cf. 3] / Lk 12:39-48
- Thursday: Eph 3:14-21 / Ps 33:1-2, 4-5, 11-12, 18-19 [5b] / Lk 12:49-53
- Friday: Eph 4:1-6 / Ps 24:1-2, 3-4ab, 5-6 [cf. 6] / Lk 12:54-59
- Saturday: Eph 4:7-16 / Ps 122:1-2, 3-4ab, 4cd-5  / Lk 13:1-9
- Next Sunday: Ex 22:20-26 / Ps 18:2-3, 3-4, 47, 51  / 1 Thes 1:5c-10 / Mt 22:34-40