The National Shrine of Saint Frances Xavier Cabrini is a Catholic Shrine dedicated to the first American Citizen Saint and Universal Patron Saint of Immigrants. The Shrine is a place of prayer, worship, and devotion; pilgrimage, evangelization, and reconciliation. Read More...
Spiritual Center & Architectural Masterpiece in the Heart of Lincoln Park
Historically, this site was home to Saint Frances Xavier Cabrini, a missionary woman religious who helped shape America's social and health care system in the early twentieth century.
Spiritually, it is the only National Shrine dedicated to the first American Citizen Saint and the Patron of Immigrants and Heath Care Workers in the Catholic Church.
Architecturally, the Shrine's Chapel is the masterpiece of world-renowned architect, Leonard Gliatto, who felt that this was his crowning achievement in America.
2021 Benefit Event
Thursday, October 7, 2021
Celebrating Mother Cabrini in Chicago
A History of Mission, A Legacy of Service
Chicago Yacht Club
400 E. Monroe Street
Chicago, IL 60603
Tickets: $175.00 per person
Seating is limited to 150 persons
Tickets available mid-August at www.cabrininationalshrine.org
Mother Cabrini was one of Chicago's Most Influential Women
MASS: SATURDAY - 4:00 P.M.
SUNDAY 10:00 A.M.
AS OF AUGUST 1st, 2021
The IDPH and the CDC have published guidelines requiring masking on public transit and in health care settings and strongly recommend masking for all persons in indoor public spaces, regardless of vaccination status.
Readings for the week of August 1, 2021
- Sunday: Ex 16:2-4, 12-15 / Ps 78:3-4, 23-24, 25, 54 [24b] / Eph 4:17, 20-24 / Jn 6:24-35
- Monday: Nm 11:4b-15 / Ps 81:12-13, 14-15, 16-17 [2a] / Mt 14:13-21
- Tuesday: Nm 12:1-13 / Ps 51:3-4, 5-6ab, 6cd-7, 12-13 [cf. 3a] / Mt 14:22-36 or
- Mt 15: 1-2, 10-14
- Wednesday: Nm 13:1-2, 25—14:1, 26-29a, 34-35 / Ps 106:6-7ab, 13-14, 21-22, 23 [4a] / http://www.usccb.org/bible/readings/080521.cfm
- Mt 15: 21-28
- Thursday: Nm 20:1-13 / Ps 95:1-2, 6-7, 8-9  / Mt 16:13-23
- Friday: Dn 7:9-10, 13-14 / Ps 97:1-2, 5-6, 9 [1a and 9a] / 2 Pt 1:16-19 / Mk 9:2-10
- Saturday: Dn 6:4-13 / Ps 18: 28, 3-4. 47 and 51 / Mk 17:14-20
- Next Sunday: 1 Kgs 19:4-8 / Ps 34:2-3, 4-5, 6-7, 8-9 [9a] / Eph 4:30—5:2 / Jn 6:41-51