The National Shrine of Saint Frances Xavier Cabrini is a Catholic Shrine dedicated to the first American Citizen Saint and Universal Patron Saint of Immigrants. The Shrine is a place of prayer, worship, and devotion; pilgrimage, evangelization, and reconciliation. Read More...
The Shrine is open for Private Prayer
Wednesday and Saturday 11:00 a.m. - 1 p.m.
RESERVATIONS ARE REQUIRED!
CLICK HERE TO MAKE A RESERVATION
LEARN WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT WHEN VISITING THE SHRINE FOR PRIVATE PRAYER......CLICK HERE
The Shrine will reopen for Mass on Saturday, July 18.
RESERVATIONS ARE REQUIRED
CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION.
THE SHRINE IS CLOSED SATURDAY, JULY 4TH
Spiritual Center & Architectural Masterpiece in the Heart of Lincoln Park
Historically, this site was home to Saint Frances Xavier Cabrini, a missionary woman religious who helped shape America's social and health care system in the early twentieth century.
Spiritually, it is the only National Shrine dedicated to the first American Citizen Saint and the Patron of Immigrants and Heath Care Workers in the Catholic Church.
Architecturally, the Shrine's Chapel is the masterpiece of world-renowned architect, Leonard Gliatto, who felt that this was his crowning achievement in America.
Hours & Services
Hours: Monday: Closed | Tuesday-Friday: 10am - 3pm | Saturday: 9am - 5pm | Sunday: 9am - 3pm
Reconciliation: Sat: 3 pm 3 3:45 pm
Mass: Sat: 4 pm | Sunday: 10 am
Eucharistic Adoration: Fri: 1 pm - 3 pm
Prayer Group: Tue: 10:30 am - 11:15 am
Readings for the week of June 28, 2020
- Sunday: 2 Kgs 4:8-11, 14-16a / Ps 89:2-3, 16-17, 18-19 [2a] / Rom 6:3-4, 8-11 / Mt 10:37-42
- Monday: Acts 12:1-11 / Ps 34:2-3, 4-5, 6-7, 8-9 [5b] / 2 Tm 4:6-8, 17-18 / Mt 16:13-19
- Tuesday: Am 3:1-8; 4:11-12 / Ps 5:4b-6a, 6b-7, 8 [9a] / Mt 8:23-27
- Wednesday: Am 5:14-15, 21-24 / Ps 50:7, 8-9, 10-11, 12-13, 16bc-17 [23b] / Mt 8:28-34
- Thursday: Am 7:10-17 / Ps 19:8, 9, 10, 11 [10cd] / Mt 9:1-8
- Friday: Eph 2:19-22 / Ps 117:1bc, 2 [Mk 16:15] / Jn 20:24-29
- Saturday: Am 9:11-15 / Ps 85:9ab and 10, 11-12, 13-14 [cf. 9b] / Mt 9:14-17
- Next Sunday: Zec 9:9-10 / Ps 145:1-2, 8-9, 10-11, 13-14 [cf. 1] / Rom 8:9, 11-13 / Mt 11:25-30