The National Shrine of Saint Frances Xavier Cabrini is a Catholic Shrine dedicated to the first American Citizen Saint and Universal Patron Saint of Immigrants. The Shrine is a place of prayer, worship, and devotion; pilgrimage, evangelization, and reconciliation. Read More...
Spiritual Center & Architectural Masterpiece in the Heart of Lincoln Park
Historically, this site was home to Saint Frances Xavier Cabrini, a missionary woman religious who helped shape America's social and health care system in the early twentieth century.
Spiritually, it is the only National Shrine dedicated to the first American Citizen Saint and the Patron of Immigrants and Heath Care Workers in the Catholic Church.
Architecturally, the Shrine's Chapel is the masterpiece of world-renowned architect, Leonard Gliatto, who felt that this was his crowning achievement in America.
Feast of the Sacred Heart of Jesus Giving Day and
Mass with Renewal of Vows Celebration
The 4th Annual Day of Giving
will be held on ONLINE
on the Feast of the Sacred Heart
Friday, June 11, 2021
Mother Cabrini was one of Chicago's Most Influential Women
Readings for the week of June 13, 2021
- Sunday: Ez 17:22-24 / Ps 92:2-3, 13-14, 15-16 [cf. 2a] / 2 Cor 5:6-10 / Mk 4:26-34
- Monday: 2 Cor 6:1-10 / Ps 98:1, 2b, 3ab, 3cd-4 [2a] / Mt 5:38-42
- Tuesday: 2 Cor 8:1-9 / Ps 146:2, 5-6ab, 6c-7, 8-9a [1b] / Mt 5:43-48
- Wednesday: 2 Cor 9:6-11 / Ps 112:1bc-2, 3-4, 9 [1b] / Mt 6:1-6, 16-18
- Thursday: 2 Cor 11:1-11 / Ps 111:1b-2, 3-4, 7-8 [7a] / Mt 6:7-15
- Friday: 2 Cor 11:18, 21-30 / Ps 34:2-3, 4-5, 6-7 [cf. 18b] / Mt 6:19-23
- Saturday: 2 Cor 12:1-10 / Ps 34:8-9, 10-11, 12-13 [9a] / Mt 6:24-34
- Next Sunday: Jb 38:1, 8-11 / Ps 107:23-24, 25-26, 28-29, 30-31 [1b] / 2 Cor 5:14-17 / Mk 4:35-41