The Office Assistant is responsible for assisting the Director, Office Manager and Shrine Staff in day to day operations of the Shrine. The ideal candidate will manage the reception area and gift shop with ongoing projects at the Shrine. This position is 18-20 hours per week and includes Saturdays.
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone.
- Work in gift shop with merchandise sales, displays, inventory counts and orders.
- Update contact lists.
- Maintain and organize filing system for Shrine information and bills.
- Willingness to give tours and become knowledgeable about Mother Cabrini and her mission.
- Other appropriate duties as assigned.
- Maintain a professional image in dress and demeanor.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Computer proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Quickbooks.
- Retail experience a plus.
- Good interpersonal skills; flexible, open, enthusiastic team member with an ability to multi-task.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work.
If you would like to apply for this position, click here or send resume to email@example.com