The National Shrine of Saint Frances Xavier Cabrini
An Evening with Fr. Dominic Grassi, author and storyteller, and musician Mark Teresi
Join us Friday, October 25, 2019 at 7pm for a special night of reflection, music, and personal storytelling inspired by Fr. Dom's many popular literary publications!
Dominic Grassi is a pastor on the north side of Chicago. A lifelong Chicagoan, he has served as an educator, counselor, athletic coach, retreat and vocation director, inspirational speaker, editor, writer, and friend. In his spare time, he enjoys reading, writing, and cooking.
- Living the Mass: How One Hour a Week Can Change Your Life
- Vivir la Misa: Como una hora a la semana puede cambiar tu vida
- Bumping into God in the Kitchen: Savory Stories of Food, Family, and Faith
- Still called by Name: Why I love being a Priest
- Bumping into God: 35 Stories of Finding Grace in Unexpected Places
This event is being partially Sponsored by The Chaddick Foundation.